The packaging industry is constantly developing both strategically and technically to meet the shifting demands of the consumer. The 4th Annual Global Packaging Summit 2015 is the perfect opportunity to explore:
- Innovative packaging strategies to reduce costs
- Managing the impact of industry regulations
- The latest developments in sustainable packaging
- An insight into new packaging materials and how they can revolutionise your business
- Creative ideas proven to grow your brand through packaging design
- Growing sales through effective branding & marketing strategies
- Taking a truly collaborative approach to packaging development
New formats through which to explore the latest industry trends:
- More case study content! From your feedback we know that in-depth case studies delivered by your industry peers are extremely valuable in terms of benchmarking and identify best practice. That’s why we’ve almost doubled the number of case studies included for 2015
- Two brand new innovation showcases, one focusing on Branding & Marketing success and the other one on the very latest in packaging materials helping you to identify the ‘next big thing’ that could revolutionise the way you think about packaging your products.
- Breakfast briefings – An opportunity for you to sit down with best-in-class solution providers and discuss new approaches to current challenges. Available to pre-book, these sessions are an excellent way of achieving that extra edge in terms of industry knowledge
- Other-world authorities – We believe we can learn a lot from those who have been successful outside of our industry, which is why we will be inviting leading figures to discuss the future of packaging
Download agenda here.